Old February 17th 20, 05:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Senna Van den Bosch

Default Looking for help with French trailer documents (contact information)

I've bought myself a trailer registered in France and I notice the documents to be incorrect. I've created an account on ants.gouv.fr to edit the details on the document but it won't allow me (can't find registration), so I created a ticket but still no reply after 2 weeks. What I want to know is that the document I have is the correct one (latest) and if so, change the empty/maximum weight and S/N of the trailer, as they are currently incorrect and S/N is 00000.

Could anyone be so kind to provide some help? Or maybe some contact information? As my French isn't very good, maybe a phone number from the government to guide me in the right direction. Thank you!