Old February 23rd 20, 03:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Looking for help with French trailer documents (contactinformation)

On 2/22/2020 5:10 PM, Senna Van den Bosch wrote:

Problem is, the original registration documents are incorrect, and the trailer has since been deregistered. The serial number and weights are wrong, there is no possible way to change this document anymore. Also, Anschau can't provide me with a certificate of conformity as it doesn't exist for this trailer, and won't make one, even at a cost. Basically, I own a trailer with no papers.

No, you own a pile of loose parts.Â* See if you can assemble them into a
home made trailer, give it a data plate with your name as manufacturer,
and create a serial number for it.Â* Or is that not an option in your
country?
--
Dan, 5J