Old November 11th 03, 03:46 PM

Bill Zaleski wrote:

Jepp's rendition. I don't know what the date of Change 3 is, but the
approach is 3 years old now and needs a rewrite. KISS works for me!
Thanks for your input.

The date on the current Jepp chart is because of a Jepp format change. I searched some
records. The LDA was placed into service on June 13, 1995. There are then a couple of
amendment dates for the approach procedure, effective in 1995 and 1996. Usually, there
aren't two originals issued, so they must have pulled back the first time.

In any case, the approach hasn't been reworked for at least 7 years, perhaps longer.

They used to get an annual review, but that was changed to binannual several years ago.
And, that is a pencil exercise unless there really is a reason to amend the procedure.
They should catch obsolete language in a review, but don't count on it. ;-)