Old September 1st 04, 11:14 PM
chris

Tomasz Sielicki wrote in message ...
Sorry for being so ignorant, but what does 'GTA' stand for?

Tomasz

The letters GTA in our name stand for Georgia Tennessee & Alabama.
This is where most of our pilots are from as well as where we hold
most of our races.

I had also added the link to our web pages hoping that some more
pilots would be curious and possibly come join us.

http://home.att.net/~g.t.a.race/

BTW I've sorta thought we should rename it "TAG" but tagging another
aircraft seems to be the wrong idea. Suppose GTA is a lot like the
car racing terms GTO and GTU [Grand Turismo]. Although it also works
as Grand Theft Auto...

Chris