Old November 26th 16, 01:33 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default FLARM - No GPS

If there was GPS jamming it would have affected the ClearNav and the
Streak, wouldn't it?

Today I removed the unit from the aluminum plate, reloaded the latest
firmware, performed a factory reset and - it still did not work. I had
the unit removed from the ship and had replaced the external antennae
with the rubber duckies. Yes, they were connected to the proper inputs.

The log file appears to show a proper start up with no faults. So where
do I go from here? Is there an internal battery which may have gone
dead rendering the GPS stupid? This thing sat for years before I
acquired it. Is there someone in the US who can repair these?

I've brought home all the files recovered from the PF portable in case
they're of any use to someone who knows how to use them. I've run out
of airspeed, altitude, and ideas all at the same time.

Dan

On 11/25/2016 2:03 PM, Dan Daly wrote:
snip
Was there GPS jamming notam'd at the time?

--
Dan, 5J