Old June 15th 21, 12:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Karl Striedieck[_2_]

Default SN10 Question

On Monday, June 14, 2021 at 3:55:36 PM UTC-4, JulietUniform wrote:
Thanks John,
Yes, I isolated the TE system and used a very small “mini” aquarium pump. I’m afraid I have damaged an internal sensor. In “vario mode” it sounds a constant tone. In “STF” mode it is silent and increasing the MC setting causes the vario needle to move down (as it should?) with no sound.
JU

My SN-10 always sounds a tone when I turn it on and the needle points to 400 fpm up. Works normally in flight. My settings are for relative netto.

KS