Old March 28th 07, 07:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.air
Sylvain

Default Aircraft as mobile homes

Nobody wrote:
The ultimate would be an AN-124 where you can litterally drive your mobile
home onto the plane and then fly away. (and the neat thing is that this is
a RORO concept since you can enter the plane from the back and leave from
the front).

this is interesting: we do not have the same concept of ultimate luxury :-)
For me, the ultimate luxury would be to travel wherever I want with nothing
more than the clothes I am wearing and a credit card (traveling first class
everywhere, fancy hotels, etc.); now if I want to fly myself, may be
a nice Falcon (but still staying in fancy hotels); camping out is really
not something I would want to do when/if I reach this point :-))

--Sylvain