Old November 2nd 07, 02:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.air,aus.aviation
Morgans[_2_]

Default Ten Plane Crashes That Changed Aviation

"Sylvia Else" wrote

Well, yes, that's what I had in mind. The September 11th style hijackings
were already impossible on the 12th. The crashes that changed aviation
article was about changes to practice and construction that resulted from
the investigation, not about changes to passenger behaviour.

What difference does it make, how the lack of future hijackings came about?
If it is increased security, stronger cockpit doors, or more vigilant
passengers, the change produces the same result. I think the 9-11 change
should be at the very top of the list. No credit should go to the airlines,
though. All the credit is due the passengers.
--
Jim in NC