Old July 23rd 03, 06:07 PM
Leslie Swartz

Your **** is so out of wack it isn't even funny.

We don't even know where to begin; however, your delusional description of
the events (and avoidance of a description of the shameful lack of
preparation leading up to them) might be a start.

We don't even know yet whether/how much she was tortured and/or whether/how
much she talked.

Steve

"TekTeam26" wrote in message
Yes, Jessica Lynch got a Bronze Star. If you listened carefully, you would

have
found out that she also got the "V" device for valor attached to that

Bronze
Star. You don't get that for being captured after your truck is wrecked.

You
get that for fighting the enemy with your weapon!!! It won't be much

longer
before the BS story of Jessica receiving her injuries in a motor vehicle
accident will be exposed as the coverup that it is. Jessica was actually
captured standing up along with Lori Ann Piestewa after fiercely fighting

the
Iraqi's with their individual personal weapons. What happened afterwards

those two women is what the Army is so afraid of the world finding out

about...

Jerry Hall