Old April 1st 21, 03:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Greenwell[_4_]

Default I Need To Know

wrote on 3/31/2021 4:43 PM:
On Wednesday, March 31, 2021 at 7:35:14 PM UTC-4, Eric Greenwell wrote:
wrote on 3/31/2021 12:02 PM:
On Wednesday, March 31, 2021 at 9:51:23 AM UTC-4, Eric Greenwell wrote:
wrote on 3/30/2021 8:12 PM:
Is Kabatoff a motor glider guy?

Just another poster to RAS that knows everything and has to share his knowledge with the rest of us.

Steve

ANd pretty much anywhere else there isn't a moderator. Google the two words "Kabatoff" and
"penis" for a very lengthy list of places he posts.

So, Bob, I suggest you contact him directly, and let us know about his choice of aircraft. Or
answer his posts on every group he posts on, if you have (a lot) of time to spare.

Eric, wish I did have more time but the Mango orchard is making me an old man, too much work and not enough play, although I did make over 100 tows at the club this month. From his post I could swear he was one of those motor glider guys, a real purist would be much better behaved. Maybe he should go visit nurse Ratched, certainly she could help the old guy.

Let's go back to discussing people who think staying in one place to fly is a "soaring safari" ;^)

Eric, you do not fly in one place, you fly all over and move around, therefore Safari. Bob

A hike around and back to camp is not a safari, and neither is flying around and landing where
you started. Have you ever been on a glider safari? They are a lot of fun! And they are a
different experience from flying from the same airport, day after day. I've flown safaris with
groups, and by myself (with my wife bringing the motorhome and trailer!). It's easier to do it
with a motorglider, but it works just fine with a towplane, too.