Old December 23rd 06, 09:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Roger[_4_]

Default Hmmm a BD5J with zero hours FS

On Thu, 21 Dec 2006 16:22:15 -0500, john smith wrote:

"Liability Release signed by purchaser AND spouse is mandatory, no sign,
no sale."

That still won't keep you out of court.

It wouldn'tslow my heirs down a split second.
and in many states the courts won't let you sign your rights away.
And in any case they don't protect the builder from mistakes, or
workmanship.

Although I've heard the BD5J at the only airplane flown that was more
dangerous on take off than landing I'd still like to fly one.

Deaf2u wrote:

http://www.global-air.com/global/g05229.htm

Could it be?? You'd think he'd at least fly it once. Or watch it fly. What's
the story here Juan?

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com