Old November 4th 05, 03:58 PM
Gary G

Default Wiring diagram for GA radio/mic?

With all due respect - I greatly appreciate the help from anyone,
and like to contribute.
But someone to bite my ass because of the way "they" define
the rules of how people use this group - to the contrary of
other people who use the groups - bites my ass.

And - the "all due respect" had to deal with how he responded
in quite an abrupt and self-centered way.
And - maybe - if you realized that I might have checked this
group first, you could "probably" figure out and avoid the flame
contest.

Point taken on checking on other groups. I get a little
defensive when people attach unecessarily.