Old August 26th 04, 07:27 AM
Hennie

I will try to get some pictures on a web page and I will let you guy's
know when it will be ready for viewing.

Rocky after flying a mini 500 that I built in the highveld the
R22 feel like a V8 monster. Ok when solo that is. You have to be
carefull with a pax that weigh 200 pounds.

THis R22 I rebuilt myself under the experimental rules so it is
modified some. If you look at glenns web page at

http://www.3cats.com/helicopter/newstuff.htm

and scroll down the page you will see a picture of me beside
my heli after the first beach landing at Umkomaas.

I have a complete set of parts for another heli like this one
but I am going to install a 160 hp turbine in that. I think
with the turbine it will be OK for the Highveld.

Regards

Hennie