Old July 12th 06, 07:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,soc.history.what-if,alt.news-media
Dan[_3_]

Default Israel Threatens to Hit Damascus-Next step of A Clean Break?:

Jordan wrote:
Matt Giwer wrote:
He threw rocks at a tank. ELEVEN days later he was murdered by a sniper.

He was killed BECAUSE it was caught on film and he was on his way to becoming a
role model. So he was murdered in cold blood.

Seems to me that when someone chooses to be a combatant in a war, one
cannot complain if one's chosen enemy decides to shoot back at you --
whether immediately or a bit later. Sniping at enemy combatants is
quite legal under any version of the Laws of War.

Sincerely Yours,
Jordan

Ah I see so the soloution to some rioting teenagers in LA or New York,
is call out the National Gaurd and shoot them all, or is that only OK
if they are Muslim?

So the reason the UK put up with terrorism for 30 years is we did not
"do the right thing" which was obviously implement operation "Peace for
Ulster", invade Republic of Ireland, put Dublin under siege and destroy
with Heavy Artillary for 95 days, then send RAF to to destroy the
fundraising capitals of the terrorists, New York and Boston.

If not why is it supported by US when Israel acts that way.
And Why is the country at War with terrorism still sheltering within
it's borders convicted terrorists who have escaped from jail and
suspected terrorists wanted for trial which they are refusing to
extradite.

Oh I forgot they are Irish, and so not Muslim so can not be terrorists
in the American understanding!

The Middle East has one of 2 soloutions
All of land between Jordan and the Med is a single country, in which
case everyone gets the vote, and lots of the laws of "Israel" are
changed with a large block of elected Hamas officials in the
Parliament.
The land is split into 2 countries in which case Israel has to get out
of illegal occupation of all of the land taken in 1967.
Israel is trying to have it's cake and eat it, it wants as much of the
land as possible but as few of the people.