Old August 20th 18, 01:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Cockpit Size and Comfort

On Sunday, May 3, 2015 at 10:04:57 AM UTC-4, Mike Rinaldi wrote:
I am looking to purchase a new (to me) XC ship. Which ones have the largest/roomiest cockpit? Not for a tall person, one with broad shoulders, about 5'9 and 200lbs. Discuss and Thank you in advance!

Mike I know this is a few years old, but I am going through the same issue as you. I'm presently flying a PIK20 and it's really too small. What glider did you purchase and how is the fit? I am 5'9" and 210. 34" waist, 46" chest.