Old November 5th 04, 03:52 AM
Jay Honeck

It's a great article. Having you and your wife as the lead in made it
even better.

You two are proof positive that hard work sometimes does pay off.

Thanks, Rick!

And, just think -- you started it all, way back when we had, what two or
three of the theme suites mostly done? Your wonderful AvWeb article about
the Inn got us aimed in the right direction and kept interest up in the
pilot community. Here we are, two years later, and we are now over half
done, with 13 different theme suites, the lobby done, the balconies
refurbished, the landscaping revamped, and a billion other little things
accomplished!

And, gosh, there's "only" 14 more suites to go....

*groan*

;-)
--
Jay Honeck