Old August 14th 06, 09:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Macklin

Default Consequence of shifting carry-on luggage to checked luggage for aircraft weight

New security rules...
reupholster all seats with pig skin.
all passengers nude, or a French loin cloth
all passengers checked for implants
all passengers given a high colonic before the flight
all meals required to contain PORK, cheap hotdogs, pork
chops in first class.
security check points with animal sniffing, pigs.
Pig with cameras wandering all areas of the airports.

Check-in 12 hours before flight, all passengers in
quarantine until take-off.

"Emily" wrote in message
. ..
| Gig 601XL Builder wrote:
| "Emily" wrote in message
| Jose wrote:
| don't check company proprietary information.
| So, what to do with my palm?
|
| Jose
| I've been getting all sorts of answers like, "oh, just
do this" since this
| whole thing came up. Problem is, you can't "just do
that" like people
| think. It's narrow-minded thinking at its best.
|
| Well they are now going to let you carry less than 4 oz
of some liquids.

| That does a lot of good now that they've already stolen my
medication,
| doesn't it?
|
| And 4 oz of water isn't going to get you very far. I
simply don't
| understand why you can't bring drinks bought in the
sterile area. Why