Old March 13th 04, 08:54 PM
Martin Hotze

On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 19:47:47 GMT, Jay Honeck wrote:

Terrorism must be stopped, whatever the cost.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

OK. First you surrender your pilot certificate, next your plane will be
confiscated. Eehh. It's for security, for the homeland. Then we will make
plans for the Hotel. What about a camp?

Whether it was Basque
separatists or Muslim extremists is irrelevant -- the animals who take
pleasure in this kind of carnage must be hunted down

true.

and killed.

(...) Rest assured that all Americans stand with you, that we will
remember our allies,

what if it happened in Germany? They didn't agree with the invasi^err
liberation of Iraq and have not signed this ominous letter to the leader of
the western world.

and that we will help you find the swine who
perpetrated this atrocity.

ah well. I just jumped on another OT post. sorry.
(And BTW you are not spaniard. Your roots are in central Europe, most
likely in Germany.)

#m

--
A far-reaching proposal from the FBI (...) would require all broadband
Internet providers, including cable modem and DSL companies, to rewire