Old July 24th 05, 06:51 AM
Victor Bravo

Default Tailwheel units on ebay

I have just listed several tailwheels on ebay.

A set of 3 rebuidable Maule tailwheel "projects"
A BRAND NEW Scott 3200 tailwheel in the box
A Scott 3400 heavy duty tailwheel less wheel and tire
A Scott 3-24B (now Model 2000) in used but serviceable condition

My stating prices are $10, and most of my reserve prices are less than
10% of the new unit price in the ACS catalog. My estimate is that
people will be bidding on this stuff at around 50% of new retail. Save
hundreds of dollars.

Look in ebay motors under aviation or aircraft parts.

Bill