Old June 17th 07, 05:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Roger (K8RI)

Default the worst part of the year ...

On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 19:20:47 -0400, "Peter R."
wrote:

On 6/14/2007 5:56:49 PM, Kevin Clarke wrote:

I hate this time of year, annual time. The reason I hate it is because I
am 2 wks in now and counting. How long does your annual take? It was 5
wks last year...

Do you do that thirteen month thing (bring it in on the last week of the 12th
month and have it signed off on the first week of the new month) or are you
fixed to June annuals?

Aren't they supposed to list the "start date" for the annual, not when
they finish. Seems like there was a big ruckus over this a while back.

I ask because if you are fixed at June, you ought to consider switching the
annual month to January or February.