Old October 12th 10, 10:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default VFR flight through Houston Bravo - Video

VFR flight through Houston Bravo - Video

Flight with a friend from KSGR Sugarland TX to KUTS Huntsville TX.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JS0i_XDxlgU

Video includes both ATC and in plane communications. I hope this
video captures the complexities of working in Bravo airspace such as
looking outside the window, situationally aware of where you are,
radio congestion, frequency changes galore.

As I admitted in the video, had I been flying, the possibility of me
busting Bravo airspace would have been very real because I missed a
small section that lowered the Bravo floor to 3000. I had studied the
flight as if I was PIC and still missed that small chunk of airspace.

As always input most appreciated!