Old October 11th 11, 09:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting
Tom[_15_]

Default Disclosure Imminent? Eight + Underground NWO Bases Destroyed?

On Tue, 11 Oct 2011 10:04:38 -0700 (PDT), David E. Powell wrote:

On Oct 9, 5:47*pm, Tom wrote:
On Sun, 9 Oct 2011 13:54:44 -0700 (PDT), David E. Powell wrote:
So the article asks people to buy some base in an undisclosed location
existed at one time, was destroyed in an unknown way, and there are no
people who have gone down...

Partially correct, neither of the authors have visited the DUMBS there
is no statement that claims that no one has visited them.

OK

snipped crap

Of course I snip your nonsense. Just because you've wandered into a
quagmire of inanities, irrelevances, and stupidities doesn't mean I
have to follow you in.