Old October 11th 11, 10:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting
Keith Willshaw[_3_]

Default Pyramidiots Emerge

Thor Kuntelin wrote:
On Tue, 11 Oct 2011 18:59:32 +0100, Keith Willshaw wrote:

Thor Kuntelin wrote:
On Sun, 9 Oct 2011 19:30:00 +0100, Keith Willshaw wrote:

Maybe they did. It wasn't a bunch of Chinese, Aztecs, Egyptians
or, for that matter, anyone today that could build, much less
build in the constraints of time that occurred, the pyramids of
subject.

Except for the minor problem that we know that the blocks
of stone used to build the pyramids were worked with
stone and copper tools.

In fact attempts have been made to prove that the pyramid could be
constructed using the known ancient Egyptian tools and methods.
Egyptologist Mark Lehner has made an attempt with a large group of
people but failed to even create a 6 m scale model of the pyramid.

A Japanese team funded by Nissan made another attempt to create an
18 m high scale model using the same primitive ancient Egyptian
tools such as chisels and hammers. The once so proud Japanese team
returned home disillusioned and embarrassed, since they had to use
jackhammers to cut the hard stone, only small blocks were carved
from the quarry.

On the other hand Denys Stocks successfully showed that the stone
can indeed be worked using copper tools and quartz sand.

Except not one copper tool was found on the entire Giza Plateau.

You're an asshole but I feel in the Xmas mood so.............

I have some helpful information for you.

There are exactly two categories of people who might read any article
you post. The first group comprises those who know you're a liar, a
plagiarist, a fraud and an idiot. The second includes only those who
have never heard of you..

Your lies and incoherent nonsense just give the first group an
opportunity to laugh at you, and any of the second group who see that
crap will immediately migrate to the first.

If you want to maintain as good an image as possible, your best bet?

Shut the **** up.

Nope , the fact that I irritate you is an extra incentive.

Keith