Old October 11th 11, 10:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting
Keith Willshaw[_3_]

Default Pyramidiots Emerge

Thor Kuntelin wrote:
On Tue, 11 Oct 2011 22:02:29 +0100, Keith Willshaw wrote:

On the other hand Denys Stocks successfully showed that the stone
can indeed be worked using copper tools and quartz sand.

Except not one copper tool was found on the entire Giza Plateau.

You're an asshole but I feel in the Xmas mood so.............

I have some helpful information for you.

There are exactly two categories of people who might read any
article you post. The first group comprises those who know you're a
liar, a plagiarist, a fraud and an idiot. The second includes only
those who have never heard of you..

Your lies and incoherent nonsense just give the first group an
opportunity to laugh at you, and any of the second group who see
that crap will immediately migrate to the first.

If you want to maintain as good an image as possible, your best bet?

Shut the **** up.

Nope , the fact that I irritate you is an extra incentive.

You know, you think you (and your puppets) way
of....uh...."writing"....is as a "big, badass on Usenet." Do you not
realize It actually comes across more like white trailer trash?
Someone of any intellect at all doesn't need to write things like.....

Here's a clue , this is Usenet , posting isn't compulsory.

"It doesn't matter, they never actually pay attention to anyone else
unless I am showing my pics butt****ing children.

Keith The Butt****ing Pony"

NOBODY who talks and writes like that to prove themselves as a "big
mean dog on Usenet" has an ounce of respect from anybody. It's a funny
thing, go figure, there's just something about that white trailer
trash talk that grates on the nerves of any one with a lick of sense.

Nice of you to self identify as another of the sock puppets of 'Tom'

Keith