Old September 1st 03, 05:54 AM
Roger Halstead

On Sat, 30 Aug 2003 19:27:44 -0400, "G.R. Patterson III"
wrote:

Badwater Bill wrote:

You guys must not remember the "Cat and Duck" method of flying
instruments. Hell, when I was a kid in the 1950's that's all we used.

Hell, the ASPCA won't let us use cats anymore, and good ducks are hard to find.
Been hunted too much, I suppose.

Lordy...I have a cat that loves to play catch...Yah have to remember
to be careful though as he's not been declawed. They are long and
sharp, so if he grabs yah, you know which ever way them fish hooks are
pulling is down.

My biggest problem is he's not afraid of heights and killed the last
two ducks.

www.rogerhalstead.com
N833R World's oldest Debonair? (S# CD-2)

George Patterson
Brute force has an elegance all its own.