Old November 25th 16, 12:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Casey[_2_]

Default GP Gliders GP 14 Velo has finally FLOWN!!!

On Thursday, November 24, 2016 at 9:09:14 PM UTC-5, Tim wrote:
Good Evening All:

After a very long wait, the GP 14 Velo took to the air yesterday (November 24th) from Krosno, Poland by both aero-tow and electric self-launch. More details to come but check GP Gliders on FaceBook for pictures and video. First pilot reports are very good. We are finally flying!!!

Tim McAllister
GP Gliders USA

Tim,

Please inform when the first one comes to US. I really would like to check it out.

Casey