Old January 14th 21, 07:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dgtarmichael

Default FLARM releases firmware for ADS-R and TIS-B

On Thursday, January 14, 2021 at 12:54:50 PM UTC-6, Darryl Ramm wrote:
On Thursday, January 14, 2021 at 10:00:35 AM UTC-8, Cliff Hilty wrote:
/snip/
So if I have a core and no ads out, do I still have to purchase to do the annual update?

No. You purchase the option if you want it.

If I dont have ADS-B out will this firmware upgrade do anything for me? I'm on the waiting list for a Fusion so I'm getting it anyway.