Old January 31st 06, 03:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default The smell of a decomposing mouse somewhere forward of the firewall

In article ,
"Peter R." wrote:
Ah, you need a couple of cats in your house. That will solve the mouse
problem.

That's what I told my wife, but she won't go for it.

I did have a dead mouse in the hangar (on the floor) and it was very,
very obvious as soon as we opened the man door... unfortunately, a
familiar scent.

Additionally, with all of the Tornado Alley turbo mods in my aircraft's
engine, there is very little room under the non-removable cowling to
maneuver or see.

By "de-cowl," I obviously mean to the extent possible on your aircraft
without drilling out any rivets. However, with your mods, it sounds
like it will be much more difficult to poke around.

JKG