Old October 20th 17, 12:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default What is your club doing to recruit new contest pilots?

On Wednesday, October 18, 2017 at 9:48:56 AM UTC-6, wrote:
Just curious... what is your club doing to recruit new contest pilots?

Our Club, Black Forest Soaring Society, is going to test a business model, conducted by SSA officers. It is called SWOT: Strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. We are BETA testers for this prospective program.

This weekend, the SSA officers will spend time observing our club in action, and surveying our members. At the end of the flying day, we have invited them to a German Brat and Sky picnic.

Raul Boerner