Old August 20th 08, 12:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
DRN

Default Help Needed from Mac nerd with ILEC SN10

On Aug 19, 10:02 pm, "noel.wade" wrote:
Dave -

There's a simple solution:

Get VMWare or use Boot Camp to run Windows XP on your Mac for those
times you need it. No need for emulators or WINE (both of which are
trickier than a simple Windows install).

I've been doing this kinda stuff on my Mac Laptop for 2 years now
(though not with ILEC, sorry). Works great!

--Noel, an IT Manager when not Soaring
(...who prefers to be referred to as a Geek, not a Nerd)

Thanks Noel - There are already instructions on how to use Windows
on www.nadler.com, but some customers really prefer *not* to have
to use Windows. Consequently this effort...
Thanks though !
Best Regards, Dave