Old December 19th 04, 07:00 PM
Dave Hyde

Shin Gou wrote...

I googled, but there's not much infor. about converting the turbine in
the microturbine generator for aircraft use.

Probably for good reason - it sure doesn't look like it's
suitable for airplane propulsion without *significant*
modifications. Electrical power? Maybe, but it's got a long
way to go before I replace my ND alternator ($100 a pop).

enough [power output] for a two-seater...

A two-seater *what*? The thing doesn't even appear to
have a PTO shaft or provisions for one and the exhaust
outlet is completely unsuitable for thrust. Other than
that I suppose it's OK.

Dave 'all thrust, no vector' Hyde