Old February 16th 04, 09:34 PM
Tex Houston

"BUFDRVR" wrote in message
Southern MO (around Joplin), is less than 250 miles from Barksdale. The

only
problem is, until they complete I-49 north of Shreveport, there's no real
direct route. By my guess, Bill's about 4 hours from a BUFF base, which
now-a-days not too many people can say.

BUFDRVR

Perhaps I'm spoiled. I can see signs for Schriever AFB and Peterson AFB on
the same pole..That doesn't count Cheyenne Mountain AFS and the Air Force
Academy. When I think close I'm talking 90 minutes...oops forgot Buckley
AFB. Besides Missouri has the home of the B-2, much more attractive to me.
Nothing against Barksdale or Minot...well maybe Minot.

Regards,

Tex Houston