Old May 29th 09, 08:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military.naval
Alistair Gunn

Default E-2D and Maritime Security

In sci.military.naval hcobb twisted the electrons to say:
On May 28, 7:28 pm, Mike wrote:
E-2D and Maritime Securityhttp://lexingtoninstitute.org/docs/857.pdf

Navies of the world which have the ships to operate such aircraft:
One.

Two ...

Pity the Brits don't get this.

Oh I think you find the RN gets this completely ... Hence why it's had
AEW / ASAC aircraft since 1982. It's just that the current government
would ordinarily prefer to spend the $$$ on moreschoolsandhospitals(TM)
and ATM wants to keep it's head down because the people are being
"nasty" to it!