Old December 4th 04, 05:06 PM
Mark James Boyd

John,

How about spins in the Blanik? That's been an exciting moment even for
the experienced pilots I've taken.

Maybe an open air L-13 vs. PW-2 watergun fight? Jousting? Hmmm...
might void the insurance, don't ya know... :P

Parachuting off the Blanik wing? In-air transfer between aircraft?

In article t,
John Shelton wrote:
I agree totally about bringing in kids.

It was not going to be billed as extreme but who knows what Fox would do if
they had footage of a simple landout. I thought that showing nothing more
than what we take for granted (using some damned good footage) would be
enough to thrill anyone. I knocked their socks off with stuff we have all
seen enough times to glaze over. They agreed that it looked amazing...and
were telling the truth...but in Hollywood, it's "No Sponsor? No Show."...as
it should be.

Actually, they had already shot the hang glider thing before I was having
conversations with them. I have heard people in other pursuits made fun of
the events they sponsor but FUN is how they sell their product. And you must
admit, they do a better job of making sweet water fun than we have with much
more amazing and fun material.

I was thinking of an off-shoot called America's Funniest Hat Videos using
the out-takes.

--

Mark J. Boyd