Old April 21st 05, 03:23 AM
Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Matt Whiting wrote:

Juan Jimenez wrote:

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in
message ...

In article CPX8e.25696$d43.10782@lakeread03, Dan, U.S. Air Force,
retired says

Hey Dan,

Yawn said:

He wasn't banned from the show last year. I was there when he
went in,

and I took pictures. TV and newspaper crews took pictures,
interviewed
him, etc.

Hmm ...not banned? No Press credientials were provided so he had to take
advantage of a bungle in the ticket office to buy a ticket and get in

Wrong again, as usual. He was told he would not be given press
credentials and could buy a ticket to get in like everyone else. It's
all documented, the general media took pictures, video and wrote about
the entire incident.

then he stayed long enough to get some photos and beat feet before
the cops came.

Wrong yet again. He went all over the show, and I was with him. We all
thoroughly enjoyed the reaction of people at the show when he would
show up at booths and display areas.

You really enjoy the "look what idiot showed up" reaction? :-)

Matt

More like "look what the cat dragged in."

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired