Old August 20th 08, 09:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Wally the Squirrel

Default "Stealth" Secret Service aircraft

Or perhaps they just chartered the plane ...

http://www.charterhub.com/listings/p...x?OHID=1086508

"Mike" wrote in message
"Wally the Squirrel" wrote in message
Nice theory. Try N62DB.

My guess is the aircraft isn't owned by the government at all. It's
probably owned by an agent who simply flies his own aircraft. The
government will sometimes authorize official government travel by
privately owned aircraft and the current reimbursement rate is $1.26 per
mile (calculated by the airways or direct). Or if POA is not authorized,
you can get reimbursed up to the cost of commercial travel. Schedule
permitting, I do all my official travel in my own plane.