Old April 9th 10, 05:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology
S'mee

Default Gosh, What If...?

On Apr 4, 9:06*am, Aham Brahmasmi wrote:
On Apr 4, 7:52*am, Mark Edwards wrote:

No cluons were harmed when phy wrote:
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

What have you done with Keith Schiffner, the Retarded Goat Raping
Montana Midget?

S'matter pedo? You mad I'm not hanging on you deviant words? Just WHY
did NAMBLA decide you were too perverted for them? Lord knows YOU
admited to enjoying sex with children and livestock. Granted you nym
shift so much it's buried these days.

Now I suggest you kill your self or hold still so I don't wound you in
billings...though to be fair I'll be back in form and a head shot at
700m with a 270win by august is looking good. If the fact I have a
life and actual friends doesn't get in the way. O

OBTW child raper, I'm not scared of you. but apparently YOU are
terrified of me.

you worthless, racistist chicken****, child raping Nazi...you make me
laugh at your ineptitude, ignorance and incotinence.