Old March 4th 17, 04:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JS

Default Cirrus Canopy

On Friday, March 3, 2017 at 8:19:08 PM UTC-8, Charles Longley wrote:
We had a L-33 canopy at Todd's when he passed away. Ended up getting one from Mecaplex. Money well spent but expensive. Freight was relative cheap we bought an L-23 canopy at the same time to save on shipping.

I've flown with Mecaplex and a few other manufacturers of replacement canopies. Yet to find a canopy that is equal to Mecaplex.
The Jonker canopy - which I believe is also Swiss - was excellent but the pop-out vent window seemed inferior.
Jim