Old October 12th 05, 06:08 PM
Greg Farris

In article . com,
says...

please visit :
http://www.ex-902.org/node/7

There had been an unlucky accident by Kyrgyzstan helicopter Mi-8MTV
which belonged to Kyrgyz Emergency Situations Ministry. Helicopter had
a crush on 6th of August, 2005, at Yujniy Inylchek glacier. The crew
now in trouble of defending themselves for the reason of the accident.

They are in URGENT NEED of your kind financial help. Money would be
collected to the name of established Public Foundation "On support and
protection of the rights of the aviation experts connected with
aviation incidents, EX-902".

You're in luck!
I just got this mail from a guy in South Africa - he's handling the
estate of a very wealthy person there, but needs a reputable agent to
manage the investment. He's willing to concede 50% of this vast fortune
to the proper candidate.

With your reputation, I'm sure you could put together the right
portfolio. I would highly recommend this business oportunity to you, and
I think you should move on it without hesitation.