Old August 30th 06, 10:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting
Ron Lee

Default Avgas Coming Down?

"Gig 601XL Builder" wrDOTgiaconaATcox.net wrote:

Here in Indianapolis I have seen Mogas go down from $3.20 a gallon to
$2.50 and it appears that it will keep on dropping.

That is just plain wrong. I heard a news report that for the second
week in a row gas prices dropped eight cents. Here in CO I just saw
the first drop in many weeks...2 cents. Still $2.93 for the cheapest
unleaded.

100LL around $4.10

Ron Lee

100LL hasn't dropped yet in South Arkansas but over the past 2 weeks we've
seen a .30 drop in Reg UL from 2.99 to 2.69

That is my point. You report 30 cents. The first poster 70 cents and
all I have seen is a lousy 2 cent decrease.

Ron Lee