Old September 7th 06, 09:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Ron Snipes[_1_]

Default Dennis Fetters Rumour

All you have to do is post something bad about the Mini-500. If he is still
around, he'll probably post a reply. That's been my experience. I don't wish
anyone harm, but I'll not be strapping one of those on ME.
RS

"Kevin O'Brien" kevin@org-header-is-my-domain-name wrote in message
news:2006090711580216807%kevin@orgheaderismydomain name...
There's a rumour going around that Dennis Fetters perished in a Brantly
crash in Argentina in July.

For a rumour, that's very specific, and I'm going to check it out in
Argentina. But it seems to me that it's pretty farfetched for several
reasons. Seems like this group might be a place to debunk, or, God
forbid, confirm such news. Dennis has occasionally posted here.

I have had my differeces with Dennis but don't wish injury or death on
him or his -- I hope he's OK.

Y'all fly safe out there.

cheers

-=K=-