Old May 18th 17, 12:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Seminole Lake Gliderport Hangars

Not sure why some people are so hung up on bashing someplace. I can think of lots of better things to do with my spare time.

I hadn't been to Seminole Lake in over 20 years. I towed one year for the seniors.

I showed up this winter, checked out, and took one of their shiny gliders up for a couple of flights. Paid my bill, and went home happy. I only had a few hours to spend, and I enjoyed it very much.

I'll be stopping by in future years with an RV, and plan to stay a while. It's a nice place.

JP