Old August 2nd 18, 06:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Foster

Default iGlide

I just recently downloaded the "lite" version to play around with, and so far it is OK. However, I'm curious if some of the features I would like in it are just things that are in the higher level version like the "advanced" or "pro" version. For instance, when I look at the flight log, it doesn't seem to give the altitudes for the flight. This is something that I would expect could be determined by GPS even if it is not paired with an altimeter in the glider, but the log file doesn't seem to include this. The flight seems to start logging automatically, which is nice. I do not seems to see any indication of air space classification on the map, and there does not seem to be any ability to plot out a task or course. Are these features of the more advanced versions, or is there a way to see these options on the "lite" version? Thanks.