Old May 30th 04, 06:45 PM
John

You can use a K&N filter if you want, however I will use something
that keeps more dirt out than a piece of fuzzy screen door wire.
Have you ever looked at the intake runners after the K&N filter has
been installed for a long time on a car. I have and there was a LOT
of dirt in the intake runners. I was glad it was not my engine.
This is my opinion and is worth ever penny you paid for it !
John

On Sun, 30 May 2004 02:45:20 GMT, tony roberts
wrote:

I went to buy an air filter replacement element today and the dealer
suggewsted that I buy a new K&N air filter because it increases
horsepower by 2-4%.

Anyone have any experience with them?

Thanks

Tony