Old March 2nd 04, 04:43 PM
ArtKramr

Subject: STRAFING AS IF IN A DREAM
From: "Tarver Engineering"
Date: 3/2/04 8:32 AM Pacific Standard Time

"ArtKramr" wrote in message
From: John K. Marshall

Date: 3/1/04 11:47 PM Pacific Standard Time

You could do a big service to the memory of who you were and what you

have
done,
and that would be to stop making a fool of yourself here. If you don't

have
enough respect for yourself, then do it for the memory of your comrades.

They
don't deserve to be associated with this kind of buffoonery.

How many missions did you fly?

What did you do to this kook Marshall, Art?

Do you think his anger is caused by having nothing better to do than
download your posts?

It ain't all bad. Everytime I get a flame the hits on my website leaps up. It
used to be that Brooks brought me the most hits but now he has been knocked out
of first place by Marshall who has pulled in 2,000 hits on my site in a very
short time, And with these hits comes very nice e-mails thanking me for the
website. As of this moment I have 47,543 hits. I should hit 50,000 in less
that a week or so. providing Marshall and Brooks don't desert me. There is also
a guy named Ragnar and another guy named Bob'sYour Uncle. But they have both
been a terrible disappointment. They yield up almost zero. But every little
bit helps. (sigh)

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at: