Old June 7th 16, 04:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Wacky Tracky

Yes, we flew the Stemme from Moriarty to Minden. It's a very
comfortable and economical cruiser, but the acquisition cost ain't
cheap. We burned about 3.2 gph at 16,500' MSL but there's practically
no appreciable baggage space. We stuffed clothes in nooks and crannies
and used plastic grocery bags as out luggage. But it was sure fun! My
wife told me so!!

We'll be flying home tomorrow and it looks like good soaring from Cedar
City to Moriarty. Sunset allowing, I hope to shutdown around the AZ/NM
border and glide home.

On 6/6/2016 9:40 AM, wrote:
There you got Dan, I agree and send my congrads to the xc boys. Did you fly the Stemme up there? How'd it go? My bro is looking at getting one, primarily as an economical little cruiser.
Dan

--
Dan, 5J