Old February 24th 21, 08:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Greenwell[_2_]

Default Testing for Attachments

On Wednesday, February 24, 2021 at 11:11:35 AM UTC-8, Dan Marotta wrote:
Well, It worked for me!

Dan
5J

On 2/24/21 12:00 PM, Dan Marotta wrote:
Since I use the Thunderbird email client to read RAS and I just
discovered that I can attach a file to a message, I thought I'd do a
test run. Anybody out there see the picture?

I did not see the original message using my email client (Seamonkey - nearly identical to Thunderbird), nor did I see it using Google Groups. Seems like it might be Thunderbird quirk, because RAS is a Usenet group that does not support images.

How do you connect to RAS? I use the nntp.aioe.org server.