Old August 26th 05, 03:06 PM
W P Dixon

Hmmm,
Jose's Aircraft INC,....come on down and let our dopehead mechs rebuild
the engine on your Cessna! Take a ride with the drunk CFI for the thrill of
your life! Come fly with us as we smuggle terrorists into the country! But
wait ...sorry we can't ...we don't have any work rules and no one has shown
up

Patrick
student SPL
aircraft structural mech
"Jose" wrote in message
If [the SSN is] not valid, the person at the other end tells us that
"This person should contact the Social Security Administration, since
there is something wrong with their number." They don't really care if
it indicates that the person is an illegal alien.

In a perfect world, they would send the gendarmes over to arrest the
illegal...

You mean, the same way it works in the ADIZ if ATC makes a boo-boo?

I'm not in support of illegal aliens, but I disagree that "closing the
borders" will solve any of our problems. I also disagree that zero
tolerance is a good solution for anything, be it drugs, work rules,
terror, or aviation errors.

Jose
--
Quantum Mechanics is like this: God =does= play dice with the universe,
except there's no God, and there's no dice. And maybe there's no