Old January 28th 06, 04:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Twin Comanche comparisons

I did all of my early multi time in the Twin Comanche and I'd have to
say that someone that large is not going to be comfortable in the back
seat of either the early models or the later CR models. You probably
need to be looking at an Aztec if you want to stay with the Piper line.
I don't think they'd like the Seneca model either.