Old August 14th 08, 03:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Default Anthony, question about IFR / IMC

writes:

If the real pilots flying real airplanes with real IFR ratings don't
fly exactly like someone who has never flown a real airplane under
any conditions says, they will all die.

If real pilots don't heed the wisdom that I am simply repeating from other
sources, yes, they will sometimes die.

The interesting thing about this newsgroup (and many other similar venues) is
that I can copy and paste statements literatim out of respected sources and
people here will reject them simply because they see my name on the post. It
proves that they are so obsessed with me that they cannot think objectively.

If I didn't have a strong conscience, I'd be tempted to take advantage of
this.